Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I could use the trim piece that goes down the middle of the car on a 69 Plymouth Valiant V100. 4 door car. Driver side rear door. I might be able to make this work but would rather have a better piece. like always, I need it to be in real good shape. look at the pic. PM me if you have one. Thanks,Bill

Attachments

• DSC07472.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 301
I'm picking up a parts 4 door car next week.
I just looked and it has the piece of trim you are looking for.

How about a better, close up picture? Is that a painted or rubber insert? Also, maybe measure the length and width. I have several NOS Mopar mouldings without part numbers and can't figure out what they fit, I can take a look, never know might have one....

here are some closer pics of this trim piece. I believe it is 3/4 " wide and it is 38 3/8 " long from ene to end. and the black is painted.

Attachments

• DSC07844.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC07845.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC07846.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 210
chuck, I bought some clips from a company out in calif. the other day. I posted them on my restoration thread. They are not the factory clips but they will work for a fraction of the cost. Unless you have about 48 of them.

still looking for this trim piece that goes on the back driver side door. Nobody has one of these. hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back