-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopow3r

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i am restoring a 69 rr clone, the car is viper silver with a black lift off hood, the interior is in the shop, the interior is all black with black bucket seats, the suspension has been completely replaced, it has a fresh rebuilt mild 383, with an also fresh rebuilt 727 with trans go shift kit and 3500 stall, has an 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.23's. ive been restoring this car for about 5 years and have just started to lose interest in it. i will gladly finish the car before i trade it, im just looking for something smaller, id like a nice a body, if youre interested please send me a message and we'll talk, thank you!

can you send me a pm on your car, i am vary interested in your car. i have a 71 demon 340 car completely done and showing the car. please send me a pm. thanks bob

sorry guys im still new to the site and im not real good with computers lol, i didnt honestly think id get so many hits this fast, i havent even been on since i posted this

i am restoring a 69 rr clone, the car is viper silver with a black lift off hood, the interior is in the shop, the interior is all black with black bucket seats, the suspension has been completely replaced, it has a fresh rebuilt mild 383, with an also fresh rebuilt 727 with trans go shift kit and 3500 stall, has an 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.23's. ive been restoring this car for about 5 years and have just started to lose interest in it. i will gladly finish the car before i trade it, im just looking for something smaller, id like a nice a body, if youre interested please send me a message and we'll talk, thank you!

Lets see some pics.

hey guys, this car should be finished about this time next month, just waiting on my interior to come back and trying to find a trunk lid and then its getting repainted, if anyone is still interested let me know! thanks- jeremy

I have a 1969 Dart with a 440, Dynamic 727 trans, with reverse manual valve body , 3500 stall convertor, 8 3/4 err with moser axles, with 4.10 gears, rear disc brakes from SSBC, front discs from Wilwood. Car is completely rust free. Runs and drives excellent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,795
Pulled the motor this weekend, making sure its painted the right way ;) replaced everything under the front end, upper/lower ball joints, tie rod ends, etc.. gonna touch the motor up with a fresh coat of paint (even though it only has a couple hours of run time lol) and im going back with a stock hood :)

if you dont have a car worth my time, get out of the post

:sign3:relevant questions are allowed in the for sale forums and to me, "where are the photos?" seems like a pretty relevant question.

this is the only pic of the car in my computer, ill take pics of it next time im at the shop

Attachments

• run.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,665
thanks man, this was my dream car too when i first started buddy, i was restoring this and my father was restoring a 70 rr, but due to my other mopar projects, this has been a 6 year project and i just lost the love i used to have for it, i mean dont get me wrong, its a great car, but i rather it be someone else's great car lol, ive fallen in love with a bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back