69 swinger stock exhaust

-

Benlab1954

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where the best place is to buy stock exhaust pipes from the motor back, I need everything but the mufflers , do not really want to ship from the US but will if no other choice. Thanks Guys

Thanks for the Info, I am going to try staying in Canada first, if not I will look at these guys, again Thanks

Ben they use some Canadian parts and part of the company is on your side of the border I believe. :):).
Tom

If you buy your system from Waldron Exhaust, you need to tell them to bend the L/H pipe at the exhaust manifold flange, about 1 inch lower. They bent my pipe a little to high and the pipe did not clear the starter. It hit the solonoid studs. I cut it off and welded the previous down tube to the new system.
I plan to call them so they know that I had a problem with the fit, and they need to correct the bend formula for the L/H pipe.

Dave.

Hi Dave,
Thank you very much for the special tip. I sent it on to Joe to be sure he was aware of it.
Tom Hand

My votes in for Don's Custom Exhaust. I bought my pipes from him at Carlisle last summer, 68-70 340 headpipes for a Dart/Duster 4-speed and they were perfect, Cleared the stock starter, 4-speed linkage, etc. I bolted them in and was on the road.

Don's Custom Exhaust
2170 Parks Ave, S. E.
Paris, Ohio 44669 Don Ickes
1-330-862-2096

-
Back