Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 7/11/69 340 that is bone stock. pistons are great, bores are nice, crank and cam are both great.. i have a set of 202 j heads that go with it, i do not have valves for them though. have all the valvetrain, just no valves. i have oilpan, windage tray, 70 stock cam. a weind intake. no valve covers. all this engine needs is to be cleaned and freshened up. have the balancer, pulley, timing cover..

located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 460
  • 006.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 447
  • 007.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 445
  • 008.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 444
So does that mean it is a standard bore and standard crank and it good to run at that or does it need to be turned. For that year it would be a steel crank right.

So does that mean it is a standard bore and standard crank and it good to run at that or does it need to be turned. For that year it would be a steel crank right.

standard bore. by the marks on the crank bearings, i at first thought it was a factory undercut crank, but machine shop states it is all standard sizes. yes, it is a steel crank

nothing needs to be cut. just new bearings, and the block cleaned

Do you know what the numbers are on the side of the block above the pan rail?

the numbers i posted, but i guess they did not show up. i will repost them in the morning. but what the heck is the big deal with the stamped numbers?lol

kimmer, what do you mean "taper" on the walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back