-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Alright FABO I have decided to either sell or trade my 70' 340 project. This is a real H code car and I have the numbers matching engine with exhaust manifolds. The auto trans is long gone. Car has clean title, rallye dash and fender tag. I got the car as a semi stripped shell but I am slowly gathering parts. The car is not a roller and is missing the rear but has all front components minus spindles and rotors. This is a manual steering car. I added doors, hood, trunk lid and I also have a set of tail lights and excellent grill for the car. Exterior wise it just needs fenders. Inside wise, i have installed a back seat and have a 71 bench seat core. All sail panels and headliner bows are there. The car needs a trunk floor, quarters and floor pans. But I can vouch that the frame rails are solid. This is very much a project and not for the faint of heart. I am in the service and my time is very little and I am afraid I will not have time for such a project and would like to pass it to someone who has time. The car is at my mom and dads in NE Okla and I live in San Antonio. Id like to trade for another A body and am open to anything. Also wouldn't mind a volare or aspen. I would prefer a 73' Duster, only because I have a soft spot for them and a Dart Sport. 6 cyl car, doesn't matter to me. I am testing the waters. If you have any questions please PM me and Ill do my best. The pics are the only ones I have at the moment but I can have my dad snap a few on request.

photo42.jpg

Good luck with the sale! I looked at your car in southern Kansas a year or two ago along with the Chargers the guy had... Glad to see someone rescued it!

Good luck with the sale! I looked at your car in southern Kansas a year or two ago along with the Chargers the guy had... Glad to see someone rescued it!

I had looked at it 15 years ago before they sold everything off of it. I was glad to talk him out of it, LOL. Im in no hurry to sale but def hate seeing it sit without progress. Hoping someone here wants a project. Otherwise ill keep it and dive in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back