70 340 getting built ..one problem

-
I guess I'll have to meet other women then..maybe Alberta :lol:
You're right.
Alberta has better women that prefer Mopars over Mustangs.
Plus it's cheaper to drive them.
Last week in Calgary, gas is 89.5 cents a liter and last week gas in Cranbrook was 124.9 cents a liter for regular.
I'll bet it's even more in the Okanagan.

10 bucks a rod plus bolt cost.

I just had my pistons pressed, rods resized and rod bolts installed along with my slant head cleaned and magged. 205 out the door. Well the head's still there gettin the 318 valves put in. lol

You're right.
Alberta has better women that prefer Mopars over Mustangs.
Plus it's cheaper to drive them.
Last week in Calgary, gas is 89.5 cents a liter and last week gas in Cranbrook was 124.9 cents a liter for regular.
I'll bet it's even more in the Okanagan.
OH MY GOSH :..(

and yes it is more

yr correct on side clearance
MP bolts used to be $28
however the lighter rod and lighter piston do make a BIG difference
what quick dart asked

yr correct on side clearance
MP bolts used to be $28
however the lighter rod and lighter piston do make a BIG difference
what quick dart asked

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You're giving away your age with the MP bolt prices. And those were the SPS bolts. They were good pieces.

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You're giving away your age with the MP bolt prices. And those were the SPS bolts. They were good pieces.

A buddy of mine ordered a few small things from MP, and to get the
"most" value for the shipping told them to throw 3 sets of those in with his order,I was there and told him to get me a couple of sets too.

I can't remember the year, but unknowingly to us, the cost of those had doubled! This was back before everybody had a credit card in their pocket, and things were sent COD.

You should have seen us scrambling, digging through our wallets, to pay the UPS man when they showed up!

What ever happened to SPS, are they still in buisiness ?

A buddy of mine ordered a few small things from MP, and to get the
"most" value for the shipping told them to throw 3 sets of those in with his order,I was there and told him to get me a couple of sets too.

I can't remember the year, but unknowingly to us, the cost of those had doubled! This was back before everybody had a credit card in their pocket, and things were sent COD.

You should have seen us scrambling, digging through our wallets, to pay the UPS man when they showed up!

What ever happened to SPS, are they still in buisiness ?

They are still in business. SPS stands for Standard Pressed Steel and their web address is pccfastners.com. They make high end stuff.

-
Back