-

MOPARMAGA

" The other hard member"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need a metal passenger side fender extension with the studs unbroken. For 70-72 dart

I would like to trade a nice driver's side for it but if that doesn't interest you, let me know what you need for money.
Thank you, Korie

My brother had a set off his '71 Demon at the swap meet last weekend. They were fiberglass and needed repairs but I think they were ok other than that. I can check to see if he still has them and get pictures if you want.

I have 70-71 style on pot metal. I don't know the reason for both types...I thought the 340 cars got them as weight saving but I could be wrong but there are definitely both materials in 70-71 style.

My brother had a set off his '71 Demon at the swap meet last weekend. They were fiberglass and needed repairs but I think they were ok other than that. I can check to see if he still has them and get pictures if you want.
I have a set of fiberglass extension coming in the mail.
I assumed mine off of my passenger side fender would just come right off but it busted studs.
I am trying to locate a pot metal part as I am trading mine for his fiberglass.
I messed up so I'm trying to make it right for the guy lol.

The chrome trim isn't going to be used so I'm not worried about bolt holes, but thanks for pointing it out. As I didn't know that.

-
Back