-
Status
Not open for further replies.

triggerman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
View attachment mounted spoiler.jpgI have 4 of these spoilers for sale, they are made off of the old MAS spoilers, but with improvements, being that they are now a fitted spoiler to these cars. they are in Lincolnton, NC and I am making these myself, some may remember that I posted these a couple of months ago. they are $125 plus shipping, I am not building in production, so these will be a few here and there, there is one person on here that got the last one and maybe he will comment on the fitment of the spoiler.

naive* replaces the lower valance and adds the spoiler?

have shot on car? (or the other one that was sent out mounted?) i like the looks.

I'm waiting for pics on a car too! I think it would look great painted satin black.

How do they mount up?

the only mounting hardware needed it 8 1/4-20 nuts bolts and washers, that are at any local hardware store, the spoiler is a fitted spoiler, meaning it will only mount in 1 location. Right now I do not have a vehicle that is in 1 piece to mount it to so that you will get the full effect that you are looking for, this is not a replacement for the front valance, the picture shown is where I mounted the spoiler to a new front valance so everyone could see how the actual spoiler mounted on the valance.

I have that MAS same spoiler. Looks nice and i get a lot of compliments from other A-body owners...

Attachments

• Duster UP.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,110
  • Transcript 1 002.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,405
I was the one who got the spoiler from the first batch. I got it for my 71 Demon. I mounted it to my car and it looks great! I'll get some pics later as I don't have any at the moment.

Here's one in the garage. I'll get it out in the day light today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,418
I have made 5 more spoilers if anyone is interested, they are still $125 plus $25 shipping in the lower 48 states, due to the length

Any chance they'd work on a 69?

You need a valance on the front to mount it to and 69 do not have one. I would think since the 70-72 valance has a curve it follows the contour of the valance. Just my 2 cents:blob:

Thanks for the compliments everyone, these spoilers are easy to mount due to the intentions in the spoiler where the lower valance is made, all it takes is either 1-4-20 bolt and Washer, nutserts, or pretty large rivets(not my favorite) and drill both the spoiler and the valance and put the bolts on and you are done, should be no more than an hours worth of work. these will fit a Duster, but the fabrication of how to mount it for now is up to the customer. I am trying to work on one for a Duster direct, it will hopefully happen in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back