-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71duster06

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone, I am looking for a fiberglass hood for a 70-72 Duster. i am hoping to find a bolt on style so i can use my hood hinges but am also willing to consider a lift off style.

Even better is if the hood has a six pack scoop moulded in already. Any help or insite would be great. I am located in Grand Rapids MI but i am willing to travel to nearby states if a hood presents itself.

Usbody.com or try eBay. Guy sells them for 400 shipped. I have one and just needs a little side clean up to for right. It's a lift off

I did talk to US Body yesterday but they are 4-6 weeks out in shipping. i was really hoping to get a hood before Mopar Nats in early August...

Do you have any pictures of your hood?

Man that would be perfect! I talked to him but like most others it is a local pickup item only.. Thank you for the good lead tho. Any others out there?

Oh, too bad. I was thinking about a hood like this for myself, I have a fiberglass with one central scoop, but it's DZUS fastners all around and I think I'd rather have a hinged one. I'm actually driving up near Vancouver today to check out a Mopar show in Langley BC. Again, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back