70 dart firewall brake seal

-

MOUSE

Reaction score
Hey Folks , I'm putting my 70 dart back together . I am looking for the rubber boot that goes on the firewall that seals the brake pedal arm. I don't even know what to call this thing to look for it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mouse Man:glasses7:

Hey Folks , I'm putting my 70 dart back together . I am looking for the rubber boot that goes on the firewall that seals the brake pedal arm. I don't even know what to call this thing to look for it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Mouse Man:glasses7:

here is one place that sells gaskets. but i dont know if this is the one you are looking for. Mopar65

http://www.engine-swaps.com/Pages/ProductsYear/67.72aBody.html#head5

FG6772A.jpg

67-72 A-Body Firewall Gasket Kit
Our Precision Gaskets protect against rust, dirt and water damage — and always provide a correct fit, with no cutting or trimming. Complete kits include: steering column, master-cylinder, accelerator, heater tubes, heater/blower, electric bulkhead connect and AC gaskets. 75% of these important firewall gaskets are NOT available from any other source. With or without AC.​
FG6772A - $21.50 + 6 S&H
FG6772A/AC (with AC) - $21.50 + 6 S&H

here is one place that sells gaskets. but i dont know if this is the one you are looking for. Mopar65

http://www.engine-swaps.com/Pages/ProductsYear/67.72aBody.html#head5

FG6772A.jpg

67-72 A-Body Firewall Gasket Kit
Our Precision Gaskets protect against rust, dirt and water damage — and always provide a correct fit, with no cutting or trimming. Complete kits include: steering column, master-cylinder, accelerator, heater tubes, heater/blower, electric bulkhead connect and AC gaskets. 75% of these important firewall gaskets are NOT available from any other source. With or without AC.​

FG6772A - $21.50 + 6 S&H
FG6772A/AC (with AC) - $21.50 + 6 S&H

Thanks my man but those aren't the ones I'm looking for. This one looks like a really small shifter boot. I suppose I should put a pic up. thanks again for the lead to that web site. Mouse:glasses7: p.s. I was part of an ordnance unit when I was in.

-
Back