70 Duster 440- Origional Panther Pink Car.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastback383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'll give you a rundown of what I know about this car . The owner ( a good friend of mine ) is thinking of selling it. I wish I had the cash..... , it's a 1970 Duster , origional 318 car. Origional PANTHER PINK!! If it were mine I would respray it Panther Pink again and put a white Duster 440 stripe down the sides ! The fender tag is missing, but as you will be able to see from the pictures I have posted at photobucket under the undercoating you can see the orig colour. It has lots done to it. It has been resold several times and has never been finished. So there is alot of stuff in this car that we really have no idea what it is. Like pistons, my friend assembled the engine with all the parts he was given, but we don't know what they are ? Startin off it's a 440 , We know it is a solid lifter cam , with approx .550 lift. No idea what make. It has 906 heads, It has crane adjustable rocker arms. Hooker fenderwell headers, MSD box . 7al I believe. Hurst 1/4 stick. Weld wheels. It has a very small convertor, about a 9 inch , I know it's alot smaller than my 10 inch , but no idea of the make. We don't know what's done to the trans, but we do not believe anything ?It has a narrowed Ford 9 inch in it , along with Strange axles, and we were told it had 4:57's with a spool. It also has had extensive suspension work as you can see from the pics. The car is pretty well all there , it just needs alot of TLC, it could be a wicked car for someone. Check out the pictures , it is sweet! If you have any questions or would like some more pictures of a specific part of the car call Kirk @ 905-515-6076 or email kirk_mckeen@yahoo.ca or you can email me. See all the pictures I have of it at the photobucket link below. Will sell complete or as a rolling chasis, asking $10,000 Canadian complete . Dave.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/fastback383S/

kirkduster5.jpg

kirkduster1.jpg

kirkduster3.jpg

kirkduster5.jpg

kirkduster5.jpg

kirkduster1.jpg

kirkduster1.jpg

kirkduster3.jpg

kirkduster3.jpg

What did this run? Also, the 60' times, and what does it weigh? Would the guy be interested in trading the rolling chasis for a street car? (duster)

He never got it to the track. He just assembled all the parts he was given and got it running. As for trading the chassis for another Duster I suppose it depends on the year and shape of the other car. His phone # and email address is above . Ask him ? It's not mine so I really can not answer that. I am just helping a friend list it. Dave.

I knew of a car here in Mi that is PP and does have 440 in it with a automatic , but it was a originally a 340 4spd car. I had a chance to buy it about 10-12 years ago for 3600. . I didn't cause it was put together right. It didn't shift right and they didn't changed the front end over, they just throught it all toghether.

The last I heard somebody else has it and it might by for sale or trade?

Thanks dave, I'll E-mail the guy. I've not been able to sell my '76 Duster, and I'd take the back halved one as a trade. If he asks, there's plenty of pics here where I've listed it for sale.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back