-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderboy24

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. Anyone out there have the pair of disc brake brackets that hold the rubber brake lines to the spindles for the 4 piston caliper brakes? I have a 1970 swinger 340. Thank you!

I have a set of disc brakes from a 70-72 abody,spindles, rotors,and calipers. small bolt pattern, 375 + shipping. If interested just call me. 503-749-1148

Hi. I thank you for your offer, but i only need the brake hose brackets. I just paid 400$ for a set of calipers from napa! I didn't even think they had them anymore. Thanks again and merry christmas!

I posted an add on here over a year ago for just the left hose bracket because the "system" I bought actually had two right ones. I still have not found what I need. I wish you luck and offer the advice of contacting Mustang parts distributors since they also used these brakes and nearly everything for these cars is remanufactured. Of course you may pay as much for the hose brackets as you did for the rest of the system. either way please update this thread so others like myself will know. Also, if you find two lefts, I'd gladly trade for my extra right bracket.

Hmm thier not repopped? Im thinking that those who have em need em for thier KH brakes. Hard to junk a set of KH,thier worth a lot of money and work very well.

.........I have a couple of sets of brakes +extra parts 4 sale in the spring.......April, may ,june......+ a whole semi trailer load of sb+bb parts..everything must go as storage is costing 2 much.........if it doesnt sell it will b recycled............kim............

Thanks for your reply. If you have a set please keep me in mind. Thanks again and happy new year, john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back