Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a new or used set in like new condition...if they are not mint then forget it...hit me up with what you have

Thanks!
Matthew

This is just trying to help you.

The 71 Dart taillights are not the same as the 71 Scamp. The Darts have 4 seperate lenses on each end of the bumper and as you know the scamps have a single long lense on each end of the bumper.

If you are not overly concerned with originality,70 Dart taillights will work for a scamp but the pattern in the lense is a little different.

Vans Auto on Ebay sells repo 70 Dart lenses, here is the ebay link if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopa...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

There is a single NOS 72 Scamp lense on Ebay for $225.00.

Good luck in your search,

Joe

This is just trying to help you.

The 71 Dart taillights are not the same as the 71 Scamp. The Darts have 4 seperate lenses on each end of the bumper and as you know the scamps have a single long lense on each end of the bumper.

If you are not overly concerned with originality,70 Dart taillights will work for a scamp but the pattern in the lense is a little different.

Vans Auto on Ebay sells repo 70 Dart lenses, here is the ebay link if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopa...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

There is a single NOS 72 Scamp lense on Ebay for $225.00.

Good luck in your search,

Joe

Hey man thanks for the info, i didnt know about that, and i didnt even know that there was a variation in the actual lense itself between scamp and dart....however, you did show me one thing i already know and thats that these flippin lenses are soo dang expensive! like what hell man, 300 bucks for lenses? you have to be kidding me...back to searching on used cars lol

Hey man thanks for the info, i didnt know about that, and i didnt even know that there was a variation in the actual lense itself between scamp and dart....however, you did show me one thing i already know and thats that these flippin lenses are soo dang expensive! like what hell man, 300 bucks for lenses? you have to be kidding me...back to searching on used cars lol

No Problem, glad to help! Yah, I feel your pain on the high prices of Mopar lenses. I have one near perfect used taillight lense for my 72 RR and have been searching for a second one in the same condition with no luck. The new repo lenses for my car are $375.00/SET plus shipping! There are plenty of other parts I need more than that lense right now.

Good luck and I will keep my eyes open for a nice set.

Joe

bump!!! anybody out there with 70 dart lenses or 71 scamp lenses in nice shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back