-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazbah362

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to sell or trade my 1971 Demon. It has a 318 with about 2500 miles, .35 over, stage II cam, headers, edelbrock Performer and MP electronic ignition. I believe the engine is original, but have not checked (wasn't to worried about it) I have put LBP front disks from a 73 and a LBP 8 3/4 with sure-grip and 3:91 rear end. Has a new exhaust with H cross over and glass packs that dump at axle. Interior has new carpet, re-upolstered front and back seats with buckets (factory bench - still have). Interior is decent driver shape, head liner has a small tear, dash pad is cracked and all could use some TLC, but is in good shape. All gauges work, everything works and drives nice. It is in the shop right now getting the minor dents removed and cleaned up. There is no body rust (some light surface rust which wipes off easily from age and sitting in the dry climate, but no rust that will not remove with washing and or light green pad) I have just put new Welds with BFG's front and rear. It has MP rear springs which raise it up a bit in the back.

Would like a 70-74 Barracuda. Live in 89706 area code (Northern Nevada)

If I dont sell/trade, I am working on tubbing, leaf relocation, 451 and better mufflers. I will post better pics when it gets back from shop.

Attachments

• New Wheels.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,027
interested if you still have the car, would like to see more pics of it if at all possible please.

thank you

I am out of town till Monday the December 19th, 2011. When I get beack, I will post some better pictures. Do you have anyting specific? Let me know.

well will have to take a rain check on that, got a bit in a hurry for a mopar and bought a 67 barracuda notchback local, sorry if i caused any inconvenience for you, if i had the extra cash i would still buy yours.....

but here is the link to my new money pit http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/2755340012.html

No one that I know of makes the front and rear window gaskets for the 1967. You will end up using the 68-69 and have to find you a set of front and rear reveal trim and order a set of trim clips..

Nice start though!! Plenty of help here if you need it. Good choice on the Cuda! Everyone has a Dart or Duster...:finga: I'm a little bias..

No problem - nice buy, good luck. Here are some updated photos, needs to be cleaned though.

OK,
Here are some photos: Again, needs to be cleaned

Attachments

• Drivers Side.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Front New.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 579
  • pax side.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 556
More photos
This is a good driver and a very good start for whatever. Blemishis I see are:
1. Dash pad is cracked 6. Engine bay & trunk need paint
2. Needs windshield 7. Door locks rattle
3. headliner has a small rip about 3 inches
4. interior of doors need to be painted

And on the drivers side, the Demon sticker is being shipped as we speak.

Attachments

• Engine.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 544
  • Int2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 542
i really wish nevada was about 10 states closer to north carolina, there woukl be a big white present under my tree for me lol:blob:

Well, Finally had the 451 completed and sitting in my garage:
Icons
Eagles
Mp 509
452's
And some bitchin valve covers!!

Attachments

• 451 in Garage.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 473
  • Internals Small.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 461
Email sent: