71 Duster rear marker lights

-

Duster2022!

Reaction score
So 71 Duster quarter panels are no longer available I can get 72 duster quarter panels but the marker lights are not correct. When I bought my car somebody had done some patchwork on the quarter panels and covered up the rear marker lights so now I am wanting to put them back in. I was wondering if anybody has a template that is made to put the 71 Duster, Demon rear marker lights in the quarter panels? Like in the photo attached

IMG_8574.png

I have done it and also have more of the pieces if needed. $20 each plus ride. I also have the marker bezels and some hardware.

100_0043.JPG

100_0044.JPG

100_0045.JPG

100_0046.JPG

100_0048.JPG

100_0056.JPG

100_0013.JPG

100_0014.JPG

DSCN1928.JPG

I am located in Indiana, I wonder how much shipping would be for those two pieces.
I am very interested inn2 of them to put in my 72 quarters to make car year correct

I can do $50 for the pair of quarter pieces shipped. I'll include the marker bezel. the holding plate and nuts. PM me if interested. I take Paypal, money transfer or friends and family

Sounds like a deal!!! Will do!
It looks like the patch basically goes over the existing cut out marker light on the 72 quarters. I will send the money on Friday

I can do $50 for the pair of quarter pieces shipped. I'll include the marker bezel. the holding plate and nuts. PM me if interested. I take Paypal, money transfer or friends and family
What is your pay pal info?
50.00 for the 2 pieces of metal to weld in to make 71 marker lights, and you said you would throw in marker light outside frames?

I have bought things from members on here that have gave you high praises not sure how I pissed you off

I am not mad or pissed off. I just don't like leaving my info up if you didn't want the parts. My condolences on your loss who ever it was. The parts will be shipped Monday with tracking. Thanks Steve

-
Back