71 Duster "Sadie"

-

MoparGottin

MoparGottin
Reaction score
so yeah i dont have that many pics of her now but here are the few i have now, shes not all that great looking but i love her anyways! she has a 318 but that will change eventually, probably only to a 340 she needs some body work but not too bad mostly the rear 1/4 im planing on painting her sassy grass green hmmm lets see her #s show that she was originaly a gold color with a green vinal top and green interior, the last owner re painted her and the interior is now black... no vinal top.. ummm yeah hopefully i get some cool x-mas gifts for her.... well any more questions/ suggestions let me know...:iconbigg:

081407_1830.jpg

081307_1333.jpg

That looks MUCH nicer than my daily driver (73 more door Valiant).
If you fix the quarters its best to replace the truck seal too. To replace the original rubber is average 35 bucks but to upgrade to the hollow tube on a U shaped channel style gasket is a better plan and that can be found at a junk yard. I used a seal from the doorway of a Ford truck. Cuss if you must. The high pressure car wash wont put water in my trunk. Happy moparing

From what I can see it looks pretty straight and as far as upgrades can you say BIG BLOCK. Oh Yea, Oh yea, Oh Yea. Sorry it's a failing of mine.

Terry:burnout:

P9100004 (Custom).JPG

Looks like Santa needs to bring you a grill!!:angel10:
And some factory sports mirrors .
Wow that will make a dandy A !! 71 duster,=D>
It don't get much better then that
If you have any problems finding parts just let us know.
Keep us posted on your next move.
SadieSeventyOne :thumleft: Outstanding

my suggestion is to keep the 318,and modify it(theres a lot of folks with strong 318s on here,in cluding me)and spend your cash on other upgrades,like paint,interior,and suspension upgrades.a dark purple pearl,with black hood,and stripes would look good on your car,maybe a house of kolor color?

Thats a great starting point, just keep working on it. Take a look at the progress I made in the past year on my Dart. Which reminds me:

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

-
Back