Status
Not open for further replies.

mwbrent

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale:
1972 Dodge Demon (340 Car, Original motor & trans not with the car)
VIN #LM29H2B437835
.40 over 360 (367cubes) motor with built & beefed 904 auto trans, manual valve body
360 is equipped with Hughes Engines Stage 2 ported "j" heads..2.02/1.65 stainless valves
Hughes 1.5 ratio roller rockers & high lift valve springs...bumping to a comp cams custom cut solid lifter cam 545int/565ex @ 252dur @ .50''
In Between that is an Edelbrock Air Gap intake....with a Demon 750cfm prepped carb..
The internals consist of KB Pistons (.50 Dome...10.8to1 comp/tested) eagle I Beam rods.....cast crank cut .10/.10 rods & mains....Milodon High volume oil pump..Milodon 8 quart pan..Comp Dual chain timing Gear w/keyways (this engine is set straight up on the timing) Aftermarket Stainless Vibe Dampner
High strength Racing flexplate..solid motor mounts..TTI Polished Ceramic Coated (In & Outside the tubes) headers with 3'' "X" pipe exhaust with Dynomax mufflers dumping in front of the axle (exhaust not installed at this time) MSD 6AL electronic ignition System..Stock Radiator & engine DOES NOT over heat cruising around (170 temp thermostat)..high output electric fan...trans cooler, TCI 8'' 4000 stall converter..as mentioned above beefed up manual valve body 904 auto spinning into the original 8 3/4 axle with
Either 4.56 OR 4.11 Auburn clutch type posi units....pro built, 489 cases (ONLY ONE UNIT GOES WITH THE CAR, NEW OWNERS CHOICE)
and the axles have been drilled to allow the 5on4.5 bolt pattern
Also I have upgraded the original front drums to big bolt pattern Disc Brakes from a 1974 Dart Sport..with new calipers, rotors & pads....
Under the trunk lid is the 12gal fuel cell & relOcated battery box.....underneath that is the electric fuel pump being fed by 1/2 aluminum line....pushing fuel through 1/2'' aluminum line....also at the rear of the car is the emergency "kill" switch..
I DO have all the interior parts etc etc for the new owner to simply put back in & its good to go...we removed it all as we were in the phase of installing a roll cage BUT other important things took me away....like having KIDS!!
Many Many more mechanical details i could include BUT i dont want this thread to take an hour for someone to read!
As far as the body goes...First I am not a body man....I intended on having new rear quarters hung....& a little surface work done here & there....above all it is solid.....BUT is an absolutely perfect way for someone to either finish my project or tweak & have one of their own!......I really really hate to sell my precious Demon....But its time....I've had the car for 16years now with no project finish date any time soon....
I can say that I stand behind all the work done to the car as i have done 98% of it myself....motor build included...the engine, trans, drivetrain combo with a higher octane race fuel & a good hook at the track...i was shooting for Low 12's High 11's... the car is equipped with Weld Drag Stars & NEW Mickey Drag Radial (275/50/15) & front runner radials up out front on Welds
The motor ONLY has 3 hrs of run time...never raced...simply driven to break it in under a load...

Asking $8,900 turn key...located in south central Kansas (67156 zip)

PLEASE pm me if you are interested or have any further questions....as the pm will alert my cell phone email.....

Thank you!

Demon Pics 002.jpg

Demon Pics 004.jpg

Demon Pics 006.jpg

Demon Pics 010.jpg

Demon Pics 011.jpg

Demon Pics 016.jpg

Demon Pics 024.jpg

Demon Pics 025.jpg

Demon Pics 038.jpg

Demon Pics 015.jpg

For sale:
1972 Dodge Demon (340 Car, Original motor & trans not with the car)
VIN #LM29H2B437835
.40 over 360 (367cubes) motor with built & beefed 904 auto trans, manual valve body
360 is equipped with Hughes Engines Stage 2 ported "j" heads..2.02/1.65 stainless valves
Hughes 1.5 ratio roller rockers & high lift valve springs...bumping to a comp cams custom cut solid lifter cam 545int/565ex @ 252dur @ .50''
In Between that is an Edelbrock Air Gap intake....with a Demon 750cfm prepped carb..
The internals consist of KB Pistons (.50 Dome...10.8to1 comp/tested) eagle I Beam rods.....cast crank cut .10/.10 rods & mains....Milodon High volume oil pump..Milodon 8 quart pan..Comp Dual chain timing Gear w/keyways (this engine is set straight up on the timing) Aftermarket Stainless Vibe Dampner
High strength Racing flexplate..solid motor mounts..TTI Polished Ceramic Coated (In & Outside the tubes) headers with 3'' "X" pipe exhaust with Dynomax mufflers dumping in front of the axle (exhaust not installed at this time) MSD 6AL electronic ignition System..Stock Radiator & engine DOES NOT over heat cruising around (170 temp thermostat)..high output electric fan...trans cooler, TCI 8'' 4000 stall converter..as mentioned above beefed up manual valve body 904 auto spinning into the original 8 3/4 axle with
Either 4.56 OR 4.11 Auburn clutch type posi units....pro built, 489 cases (ONLY ONE UNIT GOES WITH THE CAR, NEW OWNERS CHOICE)
and the axles have been drilled to allow the 5on4.5 bolt pattern
Also I have upgraded the original front drums to big bolt pattern Disc Brakes from a 1974 Dart Sport..with new calipers, rotors & pads....
Under the trunk lid is the 12gal fuel cell & relOcated battery box.....underneath that is the electric fuel pump being fed by 1/2 aluminum line....pushing fuel through 1/2'' aluminum line....also at the rear of the car is the emergency "kill" switch..
I DO have all the interior parts etc etc for the new owner to simply put back in & its good to go...we removed it all as we were in the phase of installing a roll cage BUT other important things took me away....like having KIDS!!
Many Many more mechanical details i could include BUT i dont want this thread to take an hour for someone to read!
As far as the body goes...First I am not a body man....I intended on having new rear quarters hung....& a little surface work done here & there....above all it is solid.....BUT is an absolutely perfect way for someone to either finish my project or tweak & have one of their own!......I really really hate to sell my precious Demon....But its time....I've had the car for 16years now with no project finish date any time soon....
I can say that I stand behind all the work done to the car as i have done 98% of it myself....motor build included...the engine, trans, drivetrain combo with a higher octane race fuel & a good hook at the track...i was shooting for Low 12's High 11's... the car is equipped with Weld Drag Stars & NEW Mickey Drag Radial (275/50/15) & front runner radials up out front on Welds
The motor ONLY has 3 hrs of run time...never raced...simply driven to break it in under a load...

Asking $8,900 turn key...located in south central Kansas (67156 zip)

PLEASE pm me if you are interested or have any further questions....as the pm will alert my cell phone email.....

Thank you!

email sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back