'72 Dodge Dart. Swinger front fender

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killdumpster

Reaction score
Hey guys, having a bit of trouble finding a passenger-side front fender for my '72 Swinger. Any advice on what year/models would be a good substitute? I have an extension already.

70 - 72 Darts or Demons. 70/71 have recessed marker lights, the '72 has surface mounted marker lights. That's it! Oh, and the side badging will be different. 71 Demon has a Devil decal, and the 72 Demons have a solid chrome Demon badge. Not sure about the Dart badging across years.

70 - 72 Darts or Demons. 70/71 have recessed marker lights, the '72 has surface mounted marker lights. That's it! Oh, and the side badging will be different. 71 Demon has a Devil decal, and the 72 Demons have a solid chrome Demon badge. Not sure about the Dart badging across years.
Thank you very much, oh my brother!
I have surface mount side-markers & I hope I can re-use my surface emblem. Thanks again!

Of all the parts I have located over the years, those 72 Dodge Dart fenders are the hardest ever to find, 71s also.

Those are the ones that take the fender extensions on the ends.

All used up, rare. Might have to rebuild a badly rusted one, they make inner and outer lower fender replacement repair panels for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back