72 down

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Ok so I though about this before and think I might do it. What all would I have to do to convert my front end of my 73 Duster to a 72 down front end. I know I will have to change

Fenders
Hood
Bumper
Grill

What about the rear bumper could I swap it with a 72 down.

I would like to do a Demon tail anal but I cant to the melted lead thing

So what eles would I need to do the front

There are several threads about this same subject so you might want to run a search. You don't have to change the fenders but you'll have to add a couple of tabs to mount the early latch support. You'll need the grille filler and all the brackets holding the grille and latch. Any bumper change will require some mods to mount the brackets to the frame rail.

There are several threads about this same subject so you might want to run a search. You don't have to change the fenders but you'll have to add a couple of tabs to mount the early latch support. You'll need the grille filler and all the brackets holding the grille and latch. Any bumper change will require some mods to mount the brackets to the frame rail.

Search does not work for me

Were can I get new metal fenders and hood

No one makes metal fenders and hoods yet. You can get Fiberglass fenders and hood, but metal you'll get from a junkyard, swap meet, and Here.

Well is there any truth about fiberglass fenders and hoods not fitting right

I read that the glass hoods dont sit stright and flat

Well is there any truth about fiberglass fenders and hoods not fitting right

I read that the glass hoods dont sit stright and flat
Depends on where/who you get them from. AAR Fiberglass does a high quaility job.

-
Back