-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_maniac72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 72 duster i am wanting to sell or someone interested in trading up.I built the car for hi performance street use in mind.Since then i have got bit by the race bug and am wanting to build a race only car.This car is really too nice to start cutting up and putting a cage into.Thats why i am offering it for sale.if you have something to trade i am only interested in eighter a 67-72 dart.I really like a 71-72 swinger.All i want is a solid shell and interior is a plus.Now for my car. i only have one pic of it right now and i took it a few months back.(6 pack hood included)If anyone is interested i will take more.since this pic i put the stripe kit on it and bigger rear tires.interior is all there except the front buckets are not original and no carpet.Now the good is, all the suspension i redid, new disc brakes, new resto 383 425 h.p, new resto 727, 2800 stall new resto 8/4 3.91s etc etc. everything is new or fixed to new condition except the carpet and front seats. email me to [email protected] oh and i dont know how to upload pics on fabo so heres a link to bigblockdart http://www.bigblockdart.com/index.php?topic=37901.msg388895#msg388895

i have a 72 duster i am wanting to sell or someone interested in trading up.I built the car for hi performance street use in mind.Since then i have got bit by the race bug and am wanting to build a race only car.This car is really too nice to start cutting up and putting a cage into.Thats why i am offering it for sale.if you have something to trade i am only interested in eighter a 67-72 dart.I really like a 71-72 swinger.All i want is a solid shell and interior is a plus.Now for my car. i only have one pic of it right now and i took it a few months back.(6 pack hood included)If anyone is interested i will take more.since this pic i put the stripe kit on it and bigger rear tires.interior is all there except the front buckets are not original and no carpet.Now the good is, all the suspension i redid, new disc brakes, new resto 383 425 h.p, new resto 727, 2800 stall new resto 8/4 3.91s etc etc. everything is new or fixed to new condition except the carpet and front seats. email me to [email protected] oh and i dont know how to upload pics on fabo so heres a link to bigblockdart http://www.bigblockdart.com/index.php?topic=37901.msg388895#msg388895

That looks like a very nice car. You are located in McAllen TX?

Just a few questions: The car needs seats, carpet, interior, with a door alignment before stripes go on??

How straight is the body, and any close ups of the paint ?

What are you asking as it sits today?

If you wish you can PM me.

Thanks for the encouragment. Yes im in the mcallen area.Are you familiar with it. To answer your question as i stated previously. I already installed the stripe kit with 383 callouts and aligned the doors.Interior has gauges, door panels, back seat i also have a center console that i was or am, going to install once i find the 72 buckets with tracks.Also something nice i did worth mention, is i swapped the column with a 72 floor shifted one and swapped to manual steering with firm feel coupler. b@m shifter also.Paint and body work are real nice but a few dings from normal use and a few minor bubbles on right hand lower quarter panel.I drive the car everywhere and i get tons of attention in the car.As a weekend driver/warrior she looks really nice,but not a show car.Ill take some more pics tomorrow and send you some if your interested. whats your email? Ill give it away for 7500 wishing i could get more.I would hope someone would hurry up and take her before i change my mind:clock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back