-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I need the upper outer and lower outer chrome trim moldings for my 72 Duster Grille, it is not a shark tooth.

I have the 2 inner chrome strips.

PM me if you have them available.
Thanks!

Ok thanks, I'm still shopping but will probably be getting back with you real soon. It stinks to spend hard earned money on small stuff like this but I also know they cost alot more than that new.
Nice Duster by the way! Do you ever go to Summit Racing in Tallmadge Ohio? I live right by there.

Ok thanks, I'm still shopping but will probably be getting back with you real soon. It stinks to spend hard earned money on small stuff like this but I also know they cost alot more than that new.
Nice Duster by the way! Do you ever go to Summit Racing in Tallmadge Ohio? I live right by there.

No I have never been there. Could have passed through. My son raced all over the US. for several years.

I have sets that are cheaper but would need polish or some with small nicks. I know what it is like to work on a budget so I would work with you. I would like to sell some of the pieces that need work.

I am going through them now to put a nice set on a nice Sharkstooth I am going to sell for $600 with everything included even both year pigtails and all hardware. After I pick a set I am going to list them all at once to the highest bidder on Ebay. So let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back