-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 72 Scamp better known as the Evilscamp, it has a lot of work done to it and the majority is done and done right I cut no corners with this car.
The pics posted here are as it sits now, a quick run down as to whats been done to it new qtrs., trunk floor exts., mini-tubbed, springs(Hemi springs from Summit) moved inboard 3 inches, custom made trunk floor doing away with the spare tire holder, frame connectors.
The floors inside and underneath have been painted with frame chassis paint and some of the underside has been done with truck bed coating.
I was going to make it heater delete but never got the firewall done, some of the heater part has been cut out but would be an easy fix.
The K-member has been set-up for a big-block. The front brakes have been convertered to big bolt disc but the rear is still 4 inch, the rear is an 8 3/4 with a 3.23 sure-grip.
It's basically a rolling body now, I have most of the parts for it but there is no interior except for the dash and no front fenders and no engine or trans.
If you search my old threads in the restoration section I have tons of pics. and you can see all the work I put into this car and exactly what has been done to it.
It's located in central PA just outside of Shamokin, I have moved recently but the car is still at my old house which is now about 100 miles from where I currently live.
I am asking $1800 for it but am open to reasonable offers, I also have an extra door to go with it.

005-6_zps7cf20d15.jpg

002-4_zpsee97fdcf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back