Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
have a 73 340 k-frame with spool mounts. k-frame. 100.00 also have the swaybar. 80.00

or 160.00 for both

located 30 minutes from mnartinsville international speedway in va

i never looked.lol ill post back in the am on that
340, I may be interested in k member only. I have a k member taken out of an original 69 dart 340 and it does have the washer welded on front.

Joe, do you happen to know if there was a functional purpose to the washer or was it only for marking purposes? And what years had the washer?

k-frame is sold, sorry.

about your questions. there is no reason to have the washer. it does nothing. i have been told alot of stories for the reason of them putting it from the factory. the most prevailing was to know that it was set up for a 340 car.

now for the years. every single 70-71 duster/demon, and 70 dart 340's that i have had and seen had them on it. but from like 72 to 74 340 or 360 cars, some had it and some did not. this k-frame does not. i have seen other 73 340 cars not have it, and senn some with it. so i do not know. it has no funtional purpose

340, I may be interested in k member only. I have a k member taken out of an original 69 dart 340 and it does have the washer welded on front.

Joe, do you happen to know if there was a functional purpose to the washer or was it only for marking purposes? And what years had the washer?

i was just curious. not sure it meant anything or not. there is a thread around here some where about that washer. all kinds of theorys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back