Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth73

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
hello mopar fans,

I have a 1973 Plymouth scamp. I need driver armrest pad any color, driver and passenger door sill plates "aluminum pieces under door", and desperately need passenger side a-pillar trim, and top door panels any color "plastic pieces going across the top of the panels.

I have the sill plates and here is the passengers side top of the door piece for $10 http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=225246
PM me if interested

hello mopar fans,

I have a 1973 Plymouth scamp. I need driver armrest pad any color, driver and passenger door sill plates "aluminum pieces under door", and desperately need passenger side a-pillar trim, and top door panels any color "plastic pieces going across the top of the panels.

hello mopar fans,

I have a 74 4 door Valiant I'm parting out . I'm using all of the drive train and front drake's ect.

PM me if you think there is something you can use.

I live in S.E. Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back