Not open for further replies.

dart_man440

Mopar 4 Life
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,
I have a 68 2door Dart that I was planing on fixing up for one of my girls and unfortunately I won't be able to do so. The car was in a fire, so it needs more work than I have time. The fire burned the engine bay and it spread to the dash, while the firemen were putting the fire out they broke the windshield and the rear glass. For the most part, the rust is in the engine bay and will need new inner fenders. The interior is shot and will need to be completely redone; the floors will need to be patched. Along with the 68, I have a 73 4 door Dart that I was going to use for parts. The 73 is pretty much complete, it's a 318 car with BP wheels and disk Power brakes. Look at the photos, if interested send me an e-mail and I will send you more photos.

68 Dart.jpg

73 Dart.JPG

Rob, Got a price in mind?

Nice to hear from ya,

I'll take $600 for the 68 and I'll throw in the 73 for free, or the other way around, LOL. I think the 73 alone is worth that. Let me know if interested and I'll send you some more photos.

I had a few questions regarding the cars so I hope this answers them;
a)The original 273 motor and the 904 tranny go with the car.
b)The 68 does come with the hood, fenders and front bumper.
c) The original grill melted in the fire but I will include a driver. As you can see the only thing it's missing is the radiator core support.
d) I do have clear titles for both vehicles.

I also have a 68 hood, 67 bucket seats, center console, shifter and brakets that I can make available to the buyer for an additional fee. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Thank you,

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back