[FOR SALE] 73 dodge dart sport 340 - 4 speed - Dallas TX -

-

brandon peek

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This stunning 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 H-Code, non matching numbers car (block is still from a 73 dodge dart sport H code car but not original to this car) is a car that captures the essence of the Mopar golden era. Known for its powerful small-block engine and agile handling, this vehicle delivers both performance and a timeless aesthetic that turns heads at any car show or on the open road. it gets a lot of attention, thumbs up and nods everywhere I go.

It has the factory sunroof at it works great.

The car has undergone a complete mechanical rebuild, meticulously restored by the renowned Kipp Motor Company out of Dallas, a name well-known in the classic car world for precision and quality restorations, with decades of expertise. Whether you’re hitting the strip or cruising the streets, this Dart Sport 340 is ready for action. I have all the receipts for the work - well over 40k invested in all.

Full motor and transmission rebuild. all new wiring, suspension was rebuilt and has new rims and tires. This car sounds amazing and can be a daily driver for some people who can handle no power steering or A/C as it sits today. I have only put about 1,000 miles on it since the work was completed. it had some body parts replaced that had to be painted the fender & hood, you can see the fresh paint vs the older paint in the engine bay. we also repainted the back quarter panel due to some previous damage repair. I added the wrap to bring out the cars lines and give it a classic muscle car feel - so if you hate it you can remove it.

**Condition and Age**
This vehicle has been well cared for the last 5 years in which I restored its classic charm from the project it was. I don't know its history before then as I took it in on trade as a non running project. However, as with any car that’s over 50 years old, you can expect some imperfections. These subtle imperfections only add to the car’s authenticity and character, a testament to its age and journey through its history.

Don't miss this opportunity to own a Mopar legend that delivers a perfect blend of nostalgia, raw power, and driving excitement. Really a true joy to drive and own.

Contact me for more information or to schedule a viewing. I am asking $35,000 OBO might be willing to work out a trade as long as you're adding cash to the deal. It is currently only listed on here for sale as I want it to go to a good home.

IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

IMG_3922.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

-
Back