73 to 72 or 71 parts interchange?

-

jump454

Reaction score
i just got a 73 swinger and some of the stuff ive been looking at end at 72 or 71? like a fuel tank and some other lil tidbits. whats the differences between a 72 and a 73? i think the suspension was change cause they went to discs and bigger bolt pattern but im not even sure. just any help would be appreciates.

the gas tank can be bought for a 73,whats other parts are you trying to find new or used,i might can lead you in the right direction.I can tell you that no one is making front marker lenses for the grille,i been looking for a while myself,but decided to change the 73 front clip to a 71,so im gonna sale the 73 front end complete

well im not real sure of what i need as of yet. body wise everytings there like markers and such. i pick it up wenesday when i get paid so i wont know more til then. but i was just wondering about parts interchange but im buying the book from amazon right now.

there just in the last few years beginnig to become popular,so there are lots of cheap parts avalible for them,unlike the 67-71s.The disc brakes are getting gone pretty quick,from folks robbing them to put on older a bodies,but there still fairly easy to find right now.

yeah mine still has front discs which i thought to be pretty cool. i cant wait 2 days til i go get her, then hopefully on the road thursday and get to cruise around this weekend so hopefully its nice.

-
Back