Not open for further replies.

Kent mosby

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I got this with the car I bought. I did not need them. Schumacher makes them and the text is from their website. One bolt is substituted others are original
IMG-0825.jpg
Ask any questions. Price at scumachers is $159. I will take $100 plus shipping. From Idaho

Bolts the Big Block 383, 400 or 440 engine to factory specs on your original S6 '73 and up A, B, F, M, J-Body (and '74 & up C-Body) K-member. Kit includes laser-cut, powder-coated brackets, urethane inserts, grade 8 bolt package, and detailed, illustrated instructions. Applicable to cars with or without power steering.
(see installation instructions and tech tips)

NOTE: The driver's side mounting perch on the '73 & Up K-member interferes with any V8 block and B/RB oil pump. To eliminate this problem, the driver's side engine mounting perch needs to be drilled with 9/16" holes and excess material must be removed. This effectively lowers the perch and is detailed in the instructions.

Last edited:
I got this with the car I bought. I did not need them. Schumacher makes them and the text is from their website. One bolt is substituted others are original
View attachment 1715479800 Ask any questions. Price at scumachers is $159. I will take $100 plus shipping. From Idaho

Bolts the Big Block 383, 400 or 440 engine to factory specs on your original S6 '73 and up A, B, F, M, J-Body (and '74 & up C-Body) K-member. Kit includes laser-cut, powder-coated brackets, urethane inserts, grade 8 bolt package, and detailed, illustrated instructions. Applicable to cars with or without power steering.
(see installation instructions and tech tips)

NOTE: The driver's side mounting perch on the '73 & Up K-member interferes with any V8 block and B/RB oil pump. To eliminate this problem, the driver's side engine mounting perch needs to be drilled with 9/16" holes and excess material must be removed. This effectively lowers the perch and is detailed in the instructions.

Messaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back