74 Duster alternate stripe ideas

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
I like the stock stripes but I'm thinking more like a cuda hockey stripe or billboard design. Or maybe a clone of the mexican super bee...................lol just looking for some opinions or ideas. Thanks guys.

Being kind of a Mopar purist,I like keeping the correct stripes that came with each car.

To me it would be kind of cheesy putting a Cuda Hockey stripe on a Duster,Dart,ect.

Thats just me

I'm planning on painting my duster flat black and doing all the original striping in gloss varnish. I guess it depends on what color you're planning on painting it.

I'm planning on the new mango tango pearlcoat that a lot of the new rams are painted. And blacking out the hood and tops of the fenders back past the tops of the doors flat black.

I do some pretty cool looking AAR style stripes for Dusters...

orange duster aar.jpg

I was reallly thinking about the aar stripes. They look sweet. But I've always kinda like the e body cuda hockey stick stripes. I know its a little cheesy. Or maybe like a 71 style superbee stripe. Really I'm just indecisive. Haha

i like the like demon or Dart sport stripes that run right in the middle of the side of the body and kinda flare out with the "coke bottle" styling

Gary is the man for stripes, I have bought off him and his stuff is great. If you want something different he is the guy to talk to.
AL

........Does Gary ever return emails?.........Aparrently hes busy moving back 2 Florida?..................kim..............

-
Back