74 Roadrunner Wheel Bolt Pattern??

-

SDHomesteade

Reaction score
Greetings again all,

We will be starting the abandoned Title Paperwork on the 74 RR I found that a guy is willing to sell me that sits on his property and the tow truck will be picking it up on Sunday and we'll be Transporting it home once the title paperwork comes back (have to get a 3rd party involved in this state to get an abandoned vehicle title even if it sits on your own property up here). Right now it has all 4 Tires flat, I don't have time to run down and grab all the Rims off this thing and replace the tires on the RR, What I do have time for is to just swap out some tires and rims. I Know Ford used the same bolt Patterns as Most of the mopars did. What I have ON HAND is some steel Rims Off and Older (89) F-150, 15 inchers that all hold air. The other thing I have is some Rims off an 98 Dodge caravan that are also 15 inch Steel Rims. Would either of these Rims work, I can't remember if the F150 used a larger bolt pattern or not, a couple of the rims off the F150's have the larger center holes and some have the smaller center holes (on the same parts truck I have out here).

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dave

5 on 4 1/2 (5x4.5) aka big bolt pattern Mopar, 14 or 15" rims should work fine

Your ford truck wheels won't fit as they have a 5.5 bolt pattern.
Sorry never had a caravan?????

If you have a generator and a small compressor take those with you and try pumping them up. They might surprise ya, they might hold air long enough to get on the trailer,, roll back or whatever to transport unless of course you can say without a doubt that ain't happening.

Ford car wheels are the same bolt pattern 5 lug 4 1/2" but the center hole is smaller than chrysler and will not work

A roll back doesn't matter if flat or not.

Ford truck WILL NOT WORK

Thanks for the help Guys. No, No need for an air compressor, beads are broke on all 4 tires and one of them has a gash in them anyway. I'll get the Mini Van Tires pulled off tonight then and loaded up on my little 3x4 trailer for the car LOL. I was pretty sure that the Truck To Truck wheels were interchangeable (i've used f-150 rims on my ramchager) but wasn't sure from Truck to Car.

-
Back