-
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shocker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This was professionally setup about 20 passes ago.Its the "742" case with 4.86 Richmond gears and a 35 spline spool.I bought this just to try and its a little too low for my combo ,so im going back to my other chunk.Wear pattern looks great on the ring/pinion and has no street miles.Bolt in ,add gear oil ,and go.This will not work with stock axles .You must have 35 spline.I went 7.25 in the 1/8 with it yesterday and i just pulled it out this morning.Im gunna need $425 for this plus shipping,but i would prefer local pickup.Im about 70 miles north of Dallas Texas...

How about $395.00 ? I have that in it and wont go any lower .Its not eating anything and i dont need the $$ .Just would like to get my money back out of it to invest in other parts for my race car .Once again this is ready to bolt in unit with 20 easy passes on it ...

...........Would u b interested in any kind of a trade......think on what u may need.........kim.......
Things im looking for in trade :

2 skinny vintage slot mags 15x4.5 or 15x3.5 with 5 on 4 1/2 BS .They dont have to be perfect ,but decent and not bent .

850 Demon or Holley or BG carb thats ready to bolt on.

Front and rear adjustable drag shocks for my 64 Dart .

Solid cam about .550 to .575 lift with lifters for a small block Mopar LA.

7 qaurt pan for my 360 block to fit an early abody .

Can trade up or down .What i mean is if you have the carb and wheels i can kick sum your way ,or if all you have is say the shocks you can kick sum my way .Used condition is fine on this stuff so long as you stand behind it ...

I still have this piece .If someone wants to make me a reasonable offer im open minded .May do a trade for parts i listed and cash either way .Try me ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back