-
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shocker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this chunk a few years ago to try the ratio and it was too low for my combo ,so i pulled it out ,cleaned it up ,and put it away.It was a fresh rebuilt unit when i bought it and i only made about 10 low seven second passes with it ,so i would say its still in great shape .Its the desirable "742" for the 8.75 Mopar rear .It has 4.86 Richmond gears ,and a 35 spline Moser spool .All the seals ,bearings ,the gears,etc were new when it was professionally set up.It worked fine and the wear pattern on the gears looks perfect.I am about 70 miles North of Dallas Texas ,and i would prefer local pick up .I am willing to ship ,but please dont ask me to haul it down for shipping qoutes unless your ready to buy .Im guessing it will be $90-$100 to ship in the US by its weight .I will take $475 plus shipping for it as its ready to drop in and race ...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,221
  • 002.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 003.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,237
$425 is the best i will do on this sucker.Im not straped for cash ,so i am interested in a few trades .Here are sum things im looking for :

Dual plane intake for a W2 head SBM

830 or 850 Carb (Holley type ,Demon Holley HP, BG ,etc) in usable ready to bolt on shape

New solid roller cam , and lifters ,and springs for an LA type small block around .600 lift

No ,i didnt say i would swap this third member straight up for a junk Holley 600 you have laying in the dirt behind your house.Im not dumb ,but i am looking for sum trades as i stated above.If you have one or more items i listed and looking to trade lets talk .I might kick sum cash your way for mulitiple parts ...

I have still got this and the price is still hanging tuff at $425.00.Buy you a set of 35 spline axles and your ready to race ...

7 week bump guys.I will let this center section go for $375.00 plus shipping through this exclusive introductory offer ,lol .Im planning to do a cam upgrade in my car over the winter and raising cash for the parts ,so i need to move this thing ...

Would make a nice stocking stuffer for X-Mas ,lol.I am still looking a for a cam kit for a small block (LA) .Looking for sumthing around .500-.520 lift and 240-250 duration for my race car .Let me know what you got if your interested in trading ...

Just spent a bunch of $$ on a cam and head work upgrade on my car.Now i need to get sum of that $$ back.I still have this center section if anyone needs it ...

but wait if you buy now i will throw in 2 fluzies just pay separate shipping lol

dam i would but it if i had the right carrier and axels is a gr8 price if u got to get outa dodge quik or have no front tires because that front end will be 2 feet in the air

PM sent. Ready to buy or negotiate/trade.
I have a couple of good Holley carbs, but they are 750 double pumpers.

PM sent. Ready to buy or negotiate/trade.
I have a couple of good Holley carbs, but they are 750 double pumpers.
Would like to trade ,but i just spent $1100 on my car in the last few weeks (cam and lifters ,head work ,valve springs ,retainers ,valves ,gaskets ,etc.),so i need $$ on this.If you have a set of SBM hardened solid flat tappit lifter pushrods ,or sum W2 intake gaskets to trade ,i could knock a bit off the sale price on the center section.Other than that im gunna need cash to recoupe .I have bought everything for it except the head and intake gaskets ,and the pushrods ...

Replied to PM. But as far as the W-2 stuff is concerned, I'd wait until you start assembling the engine before ordering pushrods to make sure you get the correct lengths. Head and deck milling as well as which rockers you use will have an effect on the optimum overall lengths. The intakes may be about .060" longer than the exhausts because of the offset.
I use to run W-2 stuff a long time ago.

Deal pending on this center section.I knew someone would need this .Watch ,i will proly break my other center section with the new found HP i bought and skined my knuckles for ,and be kick'in myself for selling this as im walking local wrecking yards in search of another 8.75 carrier ,lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back