Cevidicus

CevidiGrinch
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine. Near Corpus Christi Texas.

From add:

I have a nice starter car to get into the hobby with.It is a 1975 Plymouth Duster with a fresh 1970 HP 383 big block Mopar and fresh 727 auto trans.The rearend is a 68 model B body 8.75 with the larger drum brakes and it is geared 4.10 in a 742 case.There are disc brakes up front.The conversion was done correctly using Schumacher motor mounts,headers,Accurate Exhaust collectors and torque strap.The motor has a little cam in it and sounds great.It has a brand new high torque mini starter on it and fires right up.The drivetrain is in excellent condition and was built right.The body is fair as is but could use a little body work and a repaint.The interior is fair as well and has high back A body bucket seats in nice condition.It has a B&M floor mounted shifter and new gauges to keep track of water temp/alt/oil pressure and revs.I went completely through the wiring harness to make sure it was right and working like new.It is also a power steering car so you won't have to fight the weight of the big block in parking lots.Overall it is a nice starter/project car that can be driven as its being tinkered with.The hard work is done and the parts are quality.It will need a few things on the interior finished up but other than that is complete.I am asking $8000 O.B.O. so don't be scared to make me an offer.Let's find this car a new home.

I'm not looking for trades at this time but if it is something of interest then I will consider it.I DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN MOPAR.

http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/cto/4938541817.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back