76 duster firewall insulation

-

awg329

Reaction score
Looking for firewall insulation for my 76 duster with a/c. Mine is mostly gone but the pictures on classic industries website don't look like mine. Mine had a pad around the wiper motor hole that I don't see in the pictures. Any other pictures out there ? Looks like 67-76 A bodies with a/c are all the same. Thanks for any help !

Looking for firewall insulation for my 76 duster with a/c. Mine is mostly gone but the pictures on classic industries website don't look like mine. Mine had a pad around the wiper motor hole that I don't see in the pictures. Any other pictures out there ? Looks like 67-76 A bodies with a/c are all the same. Thanks for any help !

You may want to shoot them an E-mail. I have been looking at their site lately and they use "generic pictures" for a lot of items, meaning not every item description fits the item pictures to a "T" but that does not mean you wont get the correct one when ordered.

You may want to shoot them an E-mail. I have been looking at their site lately and they use "generic pictures" for a lot of items, meaning not every item description fits the item pictures to a "T" but that does not mean you wont get the correct one when ordered.

Thanks. I did send them email. I was hoping someone here might have an answer or picture.

-
Back