76 Duster Project In Nevada

-

76Plymouth360

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Just joined the site and wanted to say hi. Picked up a 76 duster rolling chassis a little while ago. So far i continually found myself coming to this site for info so i figured i would join it. Seems like a good bunch of people on here. Anyways, the duster is a pretty serious project but i am really hoping to make it a nice daily with 350 to 400hp to the rear wheels. Never taken on a project this big but luckily i have the owner of one of the best hot rod shops in town on my side. He's the biggest mopar guy i have met. However i would prefer not to bother him with every little thing so that's where all of you come in. I look forward to working with you all and making my dream come true!
76 Duster.png

Welcome from Texas, hopefully you & you friend can get it sorted out. There is always a great amount of knowledge on this site, all you have to do is ask.

Welcome, nice to see another classic car being saved and put back on the street!

Thanks for the encouraging comments everybody! She was a parts car previously. The guy I bought her from swapped all the sbp chassis parts from his early 70s duster onto this one. Got a disk brake conversion kit on the way and a ford 8.8 with 3.73 lsd already. All figured out using info from this site.

-
Back