Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have an 8 3/4 rear with a 742 housing. The rear is 61 1/2" wide and is non-suregrip and is around a 2.90ish:1 gear ratio. The rear is the correct width for E-Bodies and C-Bodies and can easily be cut for A-Body width. The rear has been stored indoors and needs to go because I am moving 4th of July weekend. There are no brakes or backing plates. You pick up for $50.
Located just outside of Cooperstown, NY 13326. PM me or email me at jrlegacy23 @ yahoo.com (without the spaces)

I have changed my mind. FABO members it is free just come pick it up. NO SHIPPING!!!

If you are willing to ship the center chunk (742) I would be interested in that piece.
thanks

It cost about $50 to ship, If I can find another box, I had already shipped one of them. So for $100 total, I will ship the center section to you in the continental 48 states. Then I will just junk the rest.

You can ship it in a 5 gallon bucket as long as the pinion snubber is off. I out one from here and thats how it was shipped. Just a tip.

You can ship it in a 5 gallon bucket as long as the pinion snubber is off. I out one from here and thats how it was shipped. Just a tip.

Make sure you cushion the bottom to keep it from bursting* through. Several circles of cardboard work well!

*my grandmother would be proud as I said bust, busted, busting a lot as a kid and she preferred me to use burst.

I have shiped in plastic 5 gallon buckets just use a razor blade and scrape all the lettering off. I use a hack saw and slice the top verticle about 5 or 6 places around the top to get it off then put the part in with a lot of packing put the top back on and put self taping screws all around the outer side of the lid to hold it on. It works great and you have a handle to carry it.

Changed the price to FREE!!!!!! Just pick it up. I do not have time to take it apart to ship it. You pick it up it is FFRRRREEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back