81-93 D100 mirror pics

-

JDMopar

Reaction score
Do any of y’all have a D100 thru D300 with towing mirrors like in the pic below? I am converting my D100 from the floppy swivel mirrors to towing mirrors later on. I need a pic of where the top bracket lands from the factory. I just hung the mirror on the rearmost stud where the floppy mirrors mount for pic comparison if one of y’all would be so kind to post a mirror in the factory position. Driver side, passenger side or hopefully both. Thanks in advance!

BA59ED9C-134E-459B-8069-B1D945DBB1E7.jpeg

I think that’s how I did mine in the early 90s. Make sure u have at least a 4x4 bracket on the inside of the door on each of the bottom bolts/ studs. Maybe help out the top if u think it needs help. I can’t remember if I did anything with it or not. By the look of the pics in the next post his measurements are probably right. Kim

Last edited:
Approx 2 inches forward of a line down the center of the window glass channel

D100 Mirror Location.jpg

Is an 82 D150 close enough for you? I have those mirrors on mine and can get pics if they are OK for you.

Thanks so much to all of you! Sorry for the delayed reply. I was out of town all day yesterday for my nephew's Celebration of Life get together.

It looks like 10 1/4 ish back from the front edge of the door, or maybe an inch or so ahead of the vent window latch. I've already figured out I will need the full length door trim piece for both doors, that runs right along that top door crease. My truck is a 2 tone, and the existing trim is 2 pieces because of the mirrors on it now. Thanks again guys!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-
Back