90 yr old WWII pilot gets bomber jacket back

-
An incredible path that jacket took and awesome that the guy was able to return it to the original owner.

Good thing someone got it who cared about the man's service. A jacket like that is worth a couple grand easy.

Glad to hear he got it back after 63 years, I wonder if the wife feels a little guilty.....

Very cool, heart warming story to hear. That jacket is worth a lot of money, especially to collectors, hats off for the man who found it and searched for its original owner :wink:

Nice to know there are people who value something other than money.

Glad to hear he got it back after 63 years, I wonder if the wife feels a little guilty.....

Well, if she DID give it away in 1950, it's not like he actually "lost" it. Hey, maybe she'll put it on Ebay this time for $2000. LOL I swear, I seriously, SERIOUSLY, can't believe he bought it for $17.00!!!! What in the world?!!

Well, if she DID give it away in 1950, it's not like he actually "lost" it. Hey, maybe she'll put it on Ebay this time for $2000. LOL I swear, I seriously, SERIOUSLY, can't believe he bought it for $17.00!!!! What in the world?!!

???whut???

-
Back