Not open for further replies.

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
I looking for two sets of the low first gear planetaries, I believe these came out of /6 trucks. The standard planetaries are smaller in diameter than the lower geared ones. Please PM me with pictures & prices shipped to TX 77328.

Thanks,

Bill S.

fishy, went to the website. It's tough to navigate, & they are expensive compared to Pat Blais (torqueflite patty). I bought 2 sets of steel 4 pinion planetaries for less than they wanted for 1 set. Thanks for the info though.

fishy, went to the website. It's tough to navigate, & they are expensive compared to Pat Blais (torqueflite patty). I bought 2 sets of steel 4 pinion planetaries for less than they wanted for 1 set. Thanks for the info though.
That's odd. I haven't bought anything from them for a couple yrs. but back then they were the cheapest I could find. A set of steel 4 pin planetaries back then was about $75 if I remember right. Come to think of it they were standard ratio planets though. I didn't even look at the low gear planets. Their website is difficult. That's been my only complaint with them. What did they want for a set of planets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back