904 cooler lines

-

plumkrazee70

Reaction score
How does the passenger side cooler line route? I can see where it mates to the trans, (904) but am unsure if it goes behind the header(next to block) or next fender? Above or below torsion bar?

Thanks!

there is no passenger side cooler line, they are both on the drivers side

My mistake. Passenger side of the radiator, closest to the rear of the motor on the trans side.

again they both run on the drivers side of the engine huggin the block, all the way back to the trans, still huggin. if your running headers more than likely your going to have to make your own cooler lines.

again they both run on the drivers side of the engine huggin the block, all the way back to the trans, still huggin. if your running headers more than likely your going to have to make your own cooler lines.

OK... I guess I'm not being clear. There are two cooler lines that go to the radiator, one on drivers and one passenger. They fit fine with headers cause they were there before I pulled the trans.

Just wanted to know how it ran, close to the block..

Thanks

OK... I guess I'm not being clear. There are two cooler lines that go to the radiator, one on drivers and one passenger. They fit fine with headers cause they were there before I pulled the trans.

Just wanted to know how it ran, close to the block..

Thanks

ive never seen a cooler line ran on the passenger side... ever... both on the drivers side. but without seeing it i would assume it was tight against the block. are these lines steel? sounds like someone made up their own

ive never seen a cooler line ran on the passenger side... ever... both on the drivers side. but without seeing it i would assume it was tight against the block. are these lines steel? sounds like someone made up their own

Passenger side of the RADIATIOR, Drivers side of the trans.

-
Back