Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a set of ported 915 B/RB castings a few years ago from a fella on MOPARTS, claimed they are MM ported, makes no difference, they are ported but I can't tell you anything other than that! They do need some cosmetic cleaning and a valve job. They come with a new (in-the-box) set of Ferrea 5000 series 2.14/1.81 valves, nothing else!

This ad deleted until these heads have been mag'd for cracks. Will re-list later..thanks for your interest

I bought a set of ported 915 B/RB castings a few years ago from a fella on MOPARTS, claimed they are MM ported, makes no difference, they are ported but I can't tell you anything other than that! They do need some cosmetic cleaning and a valve job. They come with a new (in-the-box) set of Ferrea 5000 series 2.14/1.81 valves, nothing else...$450 plus shipping. PM me if interested, thanks!

What is MM ported? Did you ever get any flow numbers?

I guess with an unknown head have you ever had them cracked checked? Or I got your pm just need more info for that price sorry. Good luck with the sale.

Although I bought these 'as-is' and was told they were checked for cracks, I'll have them mag'd and I'll re-list with that expense added. Thanks for your interest, much appreciate...wb

BTW, they were allegedly ported by Muscle Motors, not Mr Dulcich. I guess a phone call might be in order to Mike for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back