Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
okay,I think the title describes that it's a short wheelbase full size van.5.2,518 trans,sliding side door,barn doors in the back,glass every and some of them pop open.3 rows of seats,cruise,Ac,pretty sure it has tilt wheel but I'll go and and smack my knees with the steering wheel.it's got 90,000+ miles on it with a recent(from previous owner)receipts for brakes front and rear.and here's the rub;the van sat alot and the brakes are grabby on the clean parts of the rotor.I cleaned the rust dust off and still grabby. took out the ABS fuse and less grabby but if you don't pat attention it'll launch you and the wedding cake thru the front windshield.Previous owner drove it approx. 100 miles to deliver it this way.says you get used to it or it lessens as you drive more.I've only been around the block and moved it in the driveway.I also have an extra 518 with a 93 5.2 convertor(smaller dia).cylinder heads and alternator from a 93 Dakota to go with the van.I'd gladly take $2,000 for it but that's dreaming.Consider trade for D50 2wd pick-up,4-dr Valiant or Dart of certain years(whatever trips my trigger when you call),360 crank,rods and pistons NIB.will post the pics when I get some batteries for the camera and boo,hiss,shame on you if you post "this thread is worthless without pics" cause I'll know you just like looking at pictures and don't know how to read.you can also PM your E-mail addy for pics beforehand.thanks for the ad FABO! Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back