-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
for sale 10 inchs drums brakes hubs set,complete with bearings,nuts,lock etc,very good condition,$30.for the set plus shipping,paypal ok

P1050112.JPG

for sale 10 inchs drums brakes hubs set,complete with bearings,nuts,lock etc,very good condition,$30.for the set plus shipping,paypal ok

View attachment 1714988279

Still available? I am looking for one (RH lug nuts preferred) since the studs in my front passenger wheel/hub worked loose and cannot be repaired.

Still available? I am looking for one (RH lug nuts preferred) since the studs in my front passenger wheel/hub worked loose and cannot be repaired.

da, post: 1971488575, member: 48990"]Still available? I am looking for one (RH lug nuts preferred) since the studs in my front passenger wheel/hub worked loose and cannot be repaired.[/QUOTE]
Hi, for 1 hub, It's $20.plus $26.for the shipping or $30.for the pair plus $28.for the shipping, there is almost no difference for the shipping for the pair

da, post: 1971488575, member: 48990"]Still available? I am looking for one (RH lug nuts preferred) since the studs in my front passenger wheel/hub worked loose and cannot be repaired.
Hi, for 1 hub, It's $20.plus $26.for the shipping or $30.for the pair plus $28.for the shipping, there is almost no difference for the shipping for the pair[/QUOTE]

If they're still available, and so long as they're 5x4" bolt pattern, I'll take one. Or both, if the other member posting here doesn't want/need one, since it can't hurt to have an extra one.

I'm new to the forum and haven't figured out how to share address information for mailing purposes. Any guidance appreciated. Once I have contact information, I will send check. Thanks!

Hi, for 1 hub, It's $20.plus $26.for the shipping or $30.for the pair plus $28.for the shipping, there is almost no difference for the shipping for the pair

If they're still available, and so long as they're 5x4" bolt pattern, I'll take one. Or both, if the other member posting here doesn't want/need one, since it can't hurt to have an extra one.

I'm new to the forum and haven't figured out how to share address information for mailing purposes. Any guidance appreciated. Once I have contact information, I will send check. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I can sell the pair to you, do you have paypal, If so I will give to you my paypal account

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back