-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOPAR72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Everything you get is new as you would receive from TTI. 2" Tubes, 3.5" collectors. Headers removed from box only for pictures. Please take the time to visit TTI to determine if these fit your application. Reducers, Gaskets, and hardware also.

The cost new is 918.00 without shipping. I am selling these for 768.00 and the buyer is responsible for shipping cost (zipcode 23222.) I have no control over the shipping cost so any potential buyer needs to do their homework to determine if shipping is a deal breaker. Plan on 50lbs. Whomever commits to these first with the money gets them.

TTI part number 440-200CC

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
JW

Everything you get is new as you would receive from TTI. 2" Tubes, 3.5" collectors. Headers removed from box only for pictures. Please take the time to visit TTI to determine if these fit your application. Reducers, Gaskets, and hardware also.

The cost new is 918.00 without shipping. I am selling these for 768.00 and the buyer is responsible for shipping cost (zipcode 23222.) I have no control over the shipping cost so any potential buyer needs to do their homework to determine if shipping is a deal breaker. Plan on 50lbs. Whomever commits to these first with the money gets them.

TTI part number 440-200CC

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
JW

Additional pictures as requested.

Image2003814563.jpg

Image787911627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back