Not open for further replies.

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
I have a reconditioned 8 ¾ housing from a 1969 Dodge Dart and the stock axles in 5 x 4” (small) bolt pattern.

The axles have had sealed bearings installed and have a few thousand miles on them.

All the dirty work has been done on this housing. It was wire brushed down using electric and air tools. The housing was then cleaned thoroughly inside with a large engine bore cleaning brush, solvent and paper towels and blown dry. Two of the housing studs were replaced due to partial stripped threads. Two of the brake line holding tabs were ground off due to corrosion. The housing was then prepped for POR 15 paints by using POR 15 preparation produces Marine Clean and Metal Ready (rust remover and etching solution). It was then treated to two coats of POR 15 and finally two coats of semi-gloss top coat. See some finished and work in process pictures below.

Price is $500 picked up in CT or plus shipping from CT. I am not looking to separate the parts at this time unless there are two willing parties looking for the housing and axles separately.

PM me any questions.

8.75 axles 1.jpg
8.75 axles 2.jpg
8.75 housing 0.75.jpg
8.75 housing 0.jpg
8.75 housing 2.jpg
8.75 housing 3.jpg
8.75 housing 4.jpg
8.75 housing 5.jpg
8.75 housing 6.jpg

Last edited:
I just sent this link to a local fella looking for one. He stopped by last night, I told him to join FABO (& he did)
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back