Not open for further replies.

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of standard A-body 8 3/4 axles for sale. Axles appear to be in good condition as are the backing plates. The bearings on the axles need to be replaced.

Located in Southern Wisconsin

$150 for everything plus shipping/or local pick up.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMGP1746_resize.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 338
If only they were not so far. sigh.

We need to have a big FABO swap meet somewhere. All of our cars would be done by this summer! :)

by standard does this mean sbp, do you have the spacer bar and e-brake lever compatible with the backing plates and lastly, what size were the brakes 10"x1.75"? Thanx, Jim

swifterthanyou. The axles are standard length for an a-body housing. They are the small bolt pattern of 4 inches on 5 lug. I bought the housing without the brakes so I don't know what brake size would be on these backing plates. The axles and backing plates are all that came with the axle I don't have the other parts you mentioned. Thanks!

Damn, last month I had a set of A body axles with almost new Green bearings installed for sale here and I couldn't hardly give them away. You have people lined up to buy yours. Good job!

Anyone have any trades? Looking for BB 440 parts, intake, carb, pullys for crank, water pump and power steering, ignition box (conversion kit), nice valve covers air cleaner, slant six to RB mounts, THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back