-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColeTrickle74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need everything from drum to drum except the center section. I'm in the Chicagoland area. Might consider small bolt pattern if the price is right...really right 8) Thanks!

So what do you call priced right?

Depends on how you want it.

I have a body housings, sbp axles drilled to BBP, BBP yukon axles, drums for either sbp/bbp (no drums for SBP axles drilled to BBP).

I sell the std SBP stuff for 400-500 without the center and the yukon axled set ups are more than that.

Thanks for the quick response. Your price is pretty fair and I'll be keeping it in mind, where are you located?

I have one out of a '72 Demon. Small bolt pattern drum to drum without the center section. $400.
I'm in Lacrosse Wisconsin.
Ted

Damn it!!!!! It's alway's these guy's across the country that has these SBP 8 3/4's for a reasonable price. But then again I dont really have to have one.

I'm in California

If you know someone that might be headed to Mopars at the Strip or Spring Fling, I can get a rear there pretty easy.

For $500, It would have a 741 3.23 open pumpkin.

Iam in NJ i have on drum to drum with no center $400 or one with center for $500 Both small bolt pattern

I have a restored and rebuilt A-Body 8.75 rearend complete with a 741 Case 3:55 suregrip center section and BBP axles with new green bearing that just need installed. Everything is painted and ready to bolt in, just add your drums. I will let the whole setup go for $650.00. I can deliver to the Nats in August for Free.

Joe

So, Crackedback, what would you want for a A body 8 3/4 with BBP and a 742 or 489 3.73-4.10 sure grip? I only live about 1 1/2 or 2 hours down the road, so i could pick it up. I plan on going to Mopars on the Strip, too.

Thats right. I actually asked a lot of questions about it because I wanted to do that with my early A-body but it wont work with mine. Thanks for chiming in guy's.

Need everything from drum to drum except the center section. I'm in the Chicagoland area. Might consider small bolt pattern if the price is right...really right 8) Thanks!
Have one Completly rebuilt , {742)open 2.xx gears minus brakes Brand New I belive "yukon" axles gren bearings and LBP A body
300.00$ picked up or 550.00$ Shipped {us only}
and its nice n clean
New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back