-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JWRICH

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
100% Fully rebuilt transmission with 0 miles following rebuild. All new synchros, bearings, gaskets, reverse switch, etc. Comes complete with the Hurst Competition Plus shifter, shifter lever, fork & linkages, and an aluminum SBM bell housing (black or silver in picture). Dark grey bell housing is the rare 1968-only cast-iron bell...which could be selected for an additional $200.

I rebuilt this and planned to install in my 71 Demon, but am changing plans.

Located in Marshalltown, Iowa
No shipping, but may be able to meet part way if reasonable distance.

$1800 for transmission, shifter, shift lever, fork & linkages, and choice of aluminum bell housing

Image.jpeg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

How much for just the bell housing? do you have casting numbers for all three ?

How much for just the bell housing? do you have casting numbers for all three ?
The dark grey bell is a 1-year only (1968) cast iron bell housing that I have listed separately on here for $450 due to it's rarity. It is casting number:2843887 The other 2 are aluminum bells. One is being offered with the transmission package and the other I want to keep for my project. But, if the transmission package sells without the bell, I would then offer it for sale at $250. The casting number on it is: 3515734

The dark grey bell is a 1-year only (1968) cast iron bell housing that I have listed separately on here for $450 due to it's rarity. It is casting number:2843887 The other 2 are aluminum bells. One is being offered with the transmission package and the other I want to keep for my project. But, if the transmission package sells without the bell, I would then offer it for sale at $250. The casting number on it is: 3515734
Whats wrong with the alumninum bell housing ? Just curious becuase i figured they are more pricey than cast iron ?

Whats wrong with the alumninum bell housing ? Just curious becuase i figured they are more pricey than cast iron ?
nothing wrong with the aluminum ones... and as far as I know there's nothing "better" with the cast iron one in regards to performance or safety. The cast iron one is just rare, as it was only produced in 1968.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back