Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I figure I better move this over here to the new forum. I would like to see someone that needs this get to use it, I know money is tight so run a trade by me ,you never know!I have a complete 3.23 A-body rear end That has been completely gone threw. The axles and drums have been re drilled to 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. The original holes are still there so it can be put back to 5 on 4". The third member is an open not an SG. I replaced all the bearings and new seal in the third member. The housing,the rear end housing ,backing plates,yoke, drums, e-brake spreaders were all blasted and painted Semi Gloss Black. Has new brakes hose, new wheel cylinders, axle seals, housing gaskets, WC gaskets are all New. has new stainless steel brake lines from Right Stuff. In other words it is complete down to the new rubber brake plugs in the backing plates. has a 7260 or small joint yoke. This is an install and drive deal. All you need is the rear end oil. Even the drums have been turned. I'm offering this to my FABO fellow members before it goes on E-bay. Look at all the pictures I have a lot of time and money in this rear. $1000.00 I may be interested in trading for some stuff I need like BB low deck stroker rotating assembly, BB aluminum heads, STR-15 intake, Pro Parts A-body BB headers or 67- 69 Dart HT body ?
Click here for a bunch of pictures. click on the header at the top of the blank screen.

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r229/SGBARRACUDA/A-body rebuilt rear/

323Abodyrebuiltrear-7.jpg

323abodybuild-3.jpg

Some of the parts I used in the rebuild.

323abodybuild.jpg

I'm going to the Southern Mopar Nationals May 28-30 at SGMP in Cecil GA. and can deliver the rear there. Make me an offer? I'll also have other parts, rebuilt manual steering boxes, 8 3/4 shock mounts and U--bolts ( 2 sets) and other stuff.

I really would like to have a sure grip, but how about trading towards a 68 and up v8 k-frame notched for a big block. Its been blasted and powder coated black. I also have lower control arms and strut rods powder coated silver, and new schumacker BB coversion mounts. All of the above have not been installed since done... the other question would be do you have any friends that travel to cincinnati?!?!

I plan to take some pictures soon and post a new thread to all to see if there is anyone else interested in trading this stuff towards an 8 3/4...

Thanks!

I really would like to have a sure grip, but how about trading towards a 68 and up v8 k-frame notched for a big block. Its been blasted and powder coated black. I also have lower control arms and strut rods powder coated silver, and new schumacker BB coversion mounts. All of the above have not been installed since done... the other question would be do you have any friends that travel to cincinnati?!?!

I plan to take some pictures soon and post a new thread to all to see if there is anyone else interested in trading this stuff towards an 8 3/4...

Thanks!

Sorry sold the rear at the Mopar nationals in Ga. this past weekend.

:prayer:Still have it ?
I figure I better move this over here to the new forum. I would like to see someone that needs this get to use it, I know money is tight so run a trade by me ,you never know!I have a complete 3.23 A-body rear end That has been completely gone threw. The axles and drums have been re drilled to 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. The original holes are still there so it can be put back to 5 on 4". The third member is an open not an SG. I replaced all the bearings and new seal in the third member. The housing,the rear end housing ,backing plates,yoke, drums, e-brake spreaders were all blasted and painted Semi Gloss Black. Has new brakes hose, new wheel cylinders, axle seals, housing gaskets, WC gaskets are all New. has new stainless steel brake lines from Right Stuff. In other words it is complete down to the new rubber brake plugs in the backing plates. has a 7260 or small joint yoke. This is an install and drive deal. All you need is the rear end oil. Even the drums have been turned. I'm offering this to my FABO fellow members before it goes on E-bay. Look at all the pictures I have a lot of time and money in this rear. $1000.00 I may be interested in trading for some stuff I need like BB low deck stroker rotating assembly, BB aluminum heads, STR-15 intake, Pro Parts A-body BB headers or 67- 69 Dart HT body ?
Click here for a bunch of pictures. click on the header at the top of the blank screen.

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r229/SGBARRACUDA/A-body rebuilt rear/

323Abodyrebuiltrear-7.jpg

323abodybuild-3.jpg

Some of the parts I used in the rebuild.

323abodybuild.jpg

I only need the housing n axles .. I have a set of those 500$ new 440 A body fender headers ..

Get in touch with Moparmarkk, He bought it from me. He also has a Barracuda of mine with an A-body 8 3/4 under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back