-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Buhl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete a body dash with all gauges and glove box even has the cigarette lighter some cracks on dash pad asking 200 obo plus shipping located in Hanna city il 61536
I believe a 70-71 dart
62A3797D-E48A-4EBE-B427-AB25E8D803C4.jpeg

Last edited:
I was gonna purchase, but I needed those heater controls. Do you have any extras you could include?
Can you list more pics?...would like to see the dash pad and the wiring. Take a shot from the back, please.
THANKS.

I was gonna purchase, but I needed those heater controls. Do you have any extras you could include?
Can you list more pics?...would like to see the dash pad and the wiring. Take a shot from the back, please.
THANKS.
I’ll take a pic when I get home tonight the pad is not very good it has some cracks

I’ll take a pic when I get home tonight the pad is not very good it has some cracks
No, I dont want it without the heater controls. Not gonna snake it from another and have to re hook everything back up. Dunno why you couldn't just leave it alone. People want complete units, like it was.

No, I dont want it without the heater controls. Not gonna snake it from another and have to re hook everything back up. Dunno why you couldn't just leave it alone. People want complete units, like it was.
Well I didn’t leave it alone because it wasn’t selling it was on for two months and a gentleman from Texas only needed the heater control to Finnish his project

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back